Friday 19 February 2016

Glossybox Starter Kit

This month I got to try out Glossybox for the first time. As it was my first time I received their starter kit.
Firstly I would just like to say how lovely the packaging for this box is. The quality is so great and makes you feel like you are having a real treat. Also I loved the excitement of not knowing what will be inside!


So me personally I didn't know I was getting the starter kit, maybe part my fault for not reading about it all enough or because it wasn't as clear? However I was expecting the Febuary box that was in the theme of Valentine's day, so I was a little disappointed to find out it wasn't what I actually got. But once I compared this box to the Feb one, I was actually very pleased with this one.
One other bad thing was I only wanted this one as a one off treat as I had some money to buy myself a little something. As I went to cancel it then told me I would of had to cancel before the 14th, so I now have to pay and have next months box, so bare that in mind if it is just a one off treat too.
Don't let those two issues I had stop you from treating yourself to one of these boxes as it is actually totally worth the money! The box only costs £10 and just £3.95 postage and you get so much for your money. All of the products in the starter kit is worth over £44.


What you get:


  • Royal Apothic Body Lotion, travel size - £14.50 (for full size)
  • Glossybox Eyeshadow, Glossy Mauve, full size - £7.10
  • So Susan Haut Light Highlighting Pencil, full size - £15
  • Nails Inc Polish Uptown, full size - £11
  • Nicka K Airbrush Blending Sponge, full size - £6.50

I have tried out everything in the post and I full recommend everything. The polish only really needs one coat which I love. The highlight is so easy to use and so effective. The eyeshadow is a great colour for me and is very pigmented. The sponge is so soft and not hard like some other beauty blender dupes. The Body lotion smells so great and it really makes your skin feel soft.

If you are intrested in getting yourself a Glossybox then just click here and let me know your views on all the products inside.


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Great post. Now looking into Glossybox.

    -Mel
    goldrusssh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never decide if I love Glossybox or not. You didn't get off to a good start though! I love my make up sponge, best thing ever. I like my So Susan pencil for my brows too x

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© Nails in Flames. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig