Tuesday 14 April 2015

Big Brand Discount Haul



 Today was a strange one, I went into the city center just to buy a new foundation brush and some sunglasses. I did get the sunnies, but not foundation brush. However I stumbled upon some right make up gems! All I wanted was a quick browse in the local TKMaxx and to pop into the Poundshop too. Look what I ended up finding and could not walk away from. TKMaxx finds first then onto Poundland. All prices will be placed after pictures.



Price List:


  TKMaxx  :
  Poundland  :


I hope I have helped you go get some sort of inspiration to go out and get beauty bargain hunting for yourself. Let me know what you find.

















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nails in Flames. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig