Friday 24 April 2015

The Makeup Tag

As I seen my fellow blogging friend Chelsea Potter had done The Beauty Tag, I just had to do it myself and let you all know my answers to these beauty questions. Here it goes!

1. Do you remember your first makeup item?
My first was probably some mini lipsticks my mom had in a big avon make up kit. There were so many different colours and I just loved trying out every single one of them

2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?
I love a full and long look to my lashes. I would love to try out one of the fiber lash types.
3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation?
FULL! I have break outs and blemishes so I love a flawless look.
4. Favorite high end brand?
I don't really buy high end as I love a bargain. However I do like some Too Faced products.
5. What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven’t? 
Tony Moly for sure, I love the cute packaging and only ever heard great stuff about them.

6. Favorite drugstore brand?
Makeup Revolution, I recently discovered the brand and I am totally in love with all their whole range. Great pigments, feel great and all at such amazing prices.

7. Do you wear fake eyelashes? 
Sometimes, I have a few nice pairs but only for going out and not for my day to day.
8. Is there any kind of makeup you can’t leave the house without?
Brows and mascara, make me feel a bit more confident.

9. What is your most cherised beauty product?
My HD brow palette! I got it for Christmas and now I can't imagine life without it now. It is always in my makeup routine.
10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or get lots of goodies at once?
Here and there as I don't like to spend big, ever so often I will get a haul, but never a big one.
11. Do you have a “beauty budget” or you spend freely? 
I am such a budget beauty. I love a bargain with anything I buy. I also love to find a good sale.
12. Do you utilize coupons, rewards cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
Yes! I love a good offer and my purse is full of reward cards from all kinds of places.
13. What type of product do you buy the most of?
It used to be nail products as I have done a course on nails but now I have a thing about lipsticks.

14. Is there a brand that you absolutely can’t stand?
MAC, yes some of you will not agree with me. I used one of their foundations once as a treat to myself and it was just awful for my skin and ever since then I have no wanted to ever try them out again.
15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulfates?
Not really, no.

16. Do you have a favorite place to shop for makeup?
I do love superdrug for make up, the brands they have in there like makeup revolution, sleek, MUA and beauty uk are all great and all in one place.
17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?
LOVE! I really love finding new things to try as I haven't found my holy grail products yet.
18. Favorite bath and body brand?
I am such a lushie so LUSH all the way. Their products are just perfect, and their scents are just heavenly. Their bath bombs are a monthy must for me.

19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
Benefit I think, I want to try so many of their products like puff off.
20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
Benefit has the best, I love their vintage 1950's look to their packaging and their advertising. It is so glamorous and I would love to have them all on show if I had their products.  

21. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Jeffree Star, he is flawless with his makeup and can even pull off no eye brows.

22Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
No not right now, but I would love to get involved with some.
23. 5 Favorite Beauty Gurus
Kandee Johnson
Jeffree Star
Kylie Jenner
Lex from Madeyewlook
Glam&Gore
24. Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains?
Yes they are great for when you are out and about with a small bag or lazy days.
25. Are you clumsy in putting makeup on?
I am just clumsy with everything in life, so yeah I get messy.
26. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
I have just got the Makeup Revolution Stay Don't Stray, which I am yet to try out, but I am sure I will be using it quite alot.

27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
On a none wash day, sometimes just hair spray but not all of the time.'
On a wash day, shampoo, conditioner, moose, heat defence, and sometimes hair spray.
28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
Concealer for me, sometimes I will add more over foundation if it is needed though.
29. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
I would love to try out a makeup class. Would be really fun. I have already done nails so maybe one day I will try out a class for makeup.
30. What do you love about makeup?
I love how therapeutic it is for me. It really relaxes me applying my makeup, I also love the end results as it can really transform the way you look and the way you feel.


Let me know your answers too!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nails in Flames. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig