Tuesday 19 May 2015

New Camera!

Finally I have a DSLR in my life. Recently my lovely boyfriend Josh brought this Nikon D3300, and we are both over the moon with it so far. We are still learning how to use it and get the best out of it that we possibly can. Obviously I shall be using this from now on for most of my blog posts (my phone is still handy with it's own awsome camera) but hopefully I can dip into the world of YouTube every so often again.
Earlier on this evening we decided to pop out and give this thing a proper try out (not just random pictures of the living rooms content). As living in the city center it is quite easy to find some great spots to take pictures, one of them being a car park just over the road from where I live. 
Here are just two snaps of me so far, but I took aload of Josh and he will be posting them up on his blog shorty too. 


I really am looking forward to taking more pictures with the new camera and of course having pictures taken of me to share with you guys!








SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love that last photo. It really captures your eyes. New cameras are amazing. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

© Nails in Flames. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig