Saturday 9 May 2015

Vintage Fair Treats



Today was a bit of a strange one, I woke up not feeling great at all. As usual I scrolling through Instagram and found out that there was a local vintage fair going on today. My boyfriend already wanted to go to the fish shop in that area so we decided we would take a look at the vintage fair too.
I love a bargain and I look a good look around a vintage fair. There was such pretty things from homeware to clothes, you could even have a cup of tea and a slice of cake.
Here are the pictures I took of some of the many items that caught my eye. All store names and links will be left below.





















Stores featured:

JacksonGrant Vintage
Butterfly Vintage


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Looks fantastic! I love a good rummage at vintage sales. Love old china x

    ReplyDelete

© Nails in Flames. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig