Tuesday 22 September 2015

Girl power Tag

I do love a good tag, even more so when it is to support women of the world!

First off I would like to thank Alisha Valerie from alishavalerie.blogspot.co.uk for tagging me to do the Girl Power Tag! I do love doing tags and even more so when they are empowering for females. So let's get on with it.


What does Girl Power mean to you?
To me it means women helping each other out to get through the good and the bad times. We all need a little support here and there for whatever the reason may be. Females need to stick together to get through shit!

What is the best advice you can give to girls who want to be powerful?
No matter what bad situations come your way just keep on going. You will get to the place you want to be in life, sometimes it takes a lot of hard work but you can do it, things will get better.

If you could have any super power, what would it be and how would you use it?
I do always love thinking about this question and the endless possible answers for it, however I can never make up mind up. Saying that, I would love to be able to cure mental health somehow so let's go with something like that?

Show us your best girl power (picture) pose?
Okay so it isn't a pose or may not seem very girl power at first glance. However this picture is taken from today when I went to meet my best friends horse Hazel for the very first time. I had been feeling so down lately due to the move and iv'e been struggling with my BPD, because of this we both decided to go and see some animals at the RSPCA then pop and see Hazel. So this picture makes me very happy and I smiled all day long thanks to Tylah taking me out for the day to spend some time with cute animals.

What beauty product makes you feel powerful?
Ohh this is tough, I love a good bold lip colour and a really good winged liner. Both together is just so damn good. Saying that, I just love make up anyway and it makes me feel good.

Why is it important to have power girls as role models?
So young girls have a good example of where they should head in life and not get into the wrong crowds and go down hill. When I was young I never really had anybody to give me advice about certain things like make up, saving my body hair or how to do my make up. It is so good that girls can turn to the internet and go on to blogs and YouTube to find out certain embarrassing questions they might have without having girls be mean about such stuff. However I do think there should be more bloggers and YouTubers talk even more about the weird things that come along with growing up. It is great to see content about growing up though.

What young up and comer do you think is powerful and why?
Zoella without a doubt. I think she has really helped girls out in so many ways, like by just being a very kind and warm person. I feel she has stayed very true to herself and her subscribers and still seems so honored to be where she is today. Also I really admire her for making awareness for anxiety as I would like to do the same with BPD for young people, more so girls as it is more common in females. 

I hope you enjoyed this tag as it is quite different to the usual ones I do, but I would like to do more like this in the future. Now I would like to tag some other fellow female bloggers and see what their answers are like.
I tag :
Charlotte
Kimmy
Gail
Ali
Jess
Sarah
Marina
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I normally can't stand these tag things, but this is a tag I can get behind! I love the influx of girl power, positivity and support we have seen during these last months of the year - especially in the blogging community. Let's keep it up in 2016! *strong arm emoji*

    ReplyDelete

© Nails in Flames. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig