Thursday 3 September 2015

I am moving!


Over the past few weeks I have been extremely busy that I have had no time at all to sit down and blog. The spare time I do get I spend on pintrest or The Sims 4 as they seem to be the only things I find myself doing to relax right now.
As you may of guessed from the title of the blog, I am moving home! This is what I have wanted for so damn long now.
As I have lived in my current home for around seven and a half years now I got fed up. Fed up in so many ways, this place was getting me down so much and it just was not good for my mental or physical health anymore. Moving into my own flat at just 18 was a scary thing but so exciting at the same time, now I am 24 and moving in with my boyfriend Josh, This is more scary and way more exciting.
I shall be moving into a town called Loughborough, this is where Josh grew up and works also this is where all of his family is. My family is so all over the place that I just couldn't be close to each one, therefore Loughborough was the right place for us. Also let's not forget that our closest friends live over there too! 
This new place was not in any way shape or form 100% move in ready for us, it needed a lot of TLC and decorating. So currently we are in the middle of decorating the living room and bedroom for it to be all ready and cosy for us to move all of the furniture in. When all of this is done it will be such a great achievement for us both and will be all well worth all of our hard work. The great thing about all of this too is the IKEA shopping trips! 
We are both really looking forward to our future together in our new little home. There are going to be so many more opportunities for us both now too. Plus once everything is way more settled I am going to get my head into gear and blog my butt off, and hopefully start making some YouTube videos in the future. 
I will give updates on how the place is going on all of my social media ways and of course pinning away on Pintrest to pluck some inspiration. 

Talk soon.
Hollie Rose.
x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Congrats!!! If you want, we can to follow each other on bloglovin! Just follow me here and I'll follow you back! ♥ https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best in your new home Hollie, exciting times ahead! I live in Mountsorrel so Loughborough is on my doorstep and I love the area. Hopefully see you again at a meet up soon.
    Steph
    x
    www.pricelesslifeofmine.com

    ReplyDelete

© Nails in Flames. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig