Friday 11 March 2016

Minimal Nail Art

 Minimalism isn't normally something I go for. Since turning 25 however I have really learnt a new appreciation for all things minimal. I am not now going to throw out everything I own and paint everything white, but I am starting to out a more simple way of nail art.


This isn't really a tutorial kind of post but it will give you ideas and tips on how to achieve some basic nail art for yourself.
You don't even need much for this kind of nail art. All I used was a neutral pink colour by Nails Inc and a nail art pen. 
There are other tools you could use such as; a dotting tool, nail art tape, sellotape, a tooth pick, brushes or anything lying around the house could be useful too. If you would like me to show you how to use some of these other techniques just let me know.


Finding pictures from all over the internet really helps me create my own fun nails, I have pinned quite a few ideas over on my pintrest that you may like to check out. Click here to see.
The most simple of designs come sometimes be the most eye catching and it is so easy to do yourself. Personally I also like blank space nail art and simple nail art on just clear natural nails. Also it doesn't even matter if your nail are long or short so everybody can enjoy these looks.

Let me know if you try out some minimal nails for yourself, I would love to see how they turn out. 




SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This looks gorgeous! Pinterest is amazing for nail art, I'm so envious of the talent people have haha X
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought doing some minimal stuff would be better for people to try out for themselves :) I will do some more posts like this xx

      Delete
    2. I thought doing some minimal stuff would be better for people to try out for themselves :) I will do some more posts like this xx

      Delete
  2. Love your nails !!! And the design is so simple but so pretty !! Xx

    http://idorottka.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I am so pleased you like them, I am going to be doing more stuff like this as i really do enjoy it and always get great feedback xx

      Delete
    2. Aww I am so pleased you like them, I am going to be doing more stuff like this as i really do enjoy it and always get great feedback xx

      Delete

© Nails in Flames. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig