Wednesday 18 May 2016

Mysticum Luna Shop Launch


On Friday the 13th I was invited to along to a spooky new shop's launch. I was super excited as I had followed this bewitching store for quite some time over on Instagram.




My dear friend Tylah (has appeared on the blog before) took me and her all the way to Rotherham for to see what Mysticum Luna had to offer. As I mentioned I had followed this online store for a long time and so I did know what to expect, however the actual store was just amazing. If you love anything spooky, gothic and a bit weird then you will love this store for sure!


The whole aesthetic of the place was right up my street, skulls everywhere, rustic furniture and the smell of incense burning. Every little detail was perfection in my eyes and I was super pleased to have gone and seen it all for myself.


I didn't get much of a chance to talk to the brains of Mysticum Luna, Paige as she it did get super busy, but she seemed like such a lovely humble girl. As for what I have seen she has really come along way and really made something of this store and I wish her all of the luck.


 Of course at Mysticum Luna they mostly sell jewelry and I really loved it all, I would honestly love to own every piece they have. However they do sell other little bit and bobs too like, pillow cases, socks, spell books and a variety of candles.

  
Let's not forget the wonderful little gift bag they were handing out, it was filled with treats. A tote bag with their logo on with a notebook, pencil, stickers, a lighter, badges and some stitch on patches. It was a great surprise having all those goodies to take home with me. Thank you very much for your kindness, I shall treasure it all.

All in all this store is just my cup of tea and I was super happy to of attended the launch and cannot wait to see what the future holds for Mystic Luna!

Go ahead and check them out on :





SHARE:

1 comment

© Nails in Flames. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig