Thursday 16 June 2016

Two Tool Nail Art | LEOPARD PRINT


I always love going back to basics with nail art, some of the most simple designs are sometimes have the most satisfying results. Even better when you only need two things!


Leopard print is a classic for nail art designs and super easy for beginners to learn. It is so easy that anybody can do it and it really is one of my favorites to do. The possibilities are endless too with the mix up of colours to suit whatever mood you are in. For this one I went subtle but I will post some more takes on this idea very soon.
All you will need for this is any colour of your choice to paint your nails, and then a nail art pen, again any colour of your choice!
For mine I went with a silver from Star Gazer and a black nail art pen I got from the pound shop.
(If you don't have a nail art pen then you can use a small brush, or you can find them really easily on ebay or brands like Barry M, Wah Nails and Models own sell them.)
You really don't have to be perfect with this design as you can just got with it. So paint you nails and get your pen at the ready. Squeeze your pen just a bit until product starts to come out. (You can wipe away excess product on some paper or your hand)
The shapes you want to form for the print is like broken triangles and semi circles, you can add dots in any gaps you may have. Make them as big or as small as you want, it's all your choice!

If you have any questions or would like to see mini clips on instagram then just let me know.
Send me pictures via Twitter of your versions of this, I would love to see them.


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. They look fabulous! I really haven't the patience to even try this haha x
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Nails in Flames. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig