Tuesday 2 August 2016

Pictures with Tylah


My blog is a great place to showcase all of my creativity, one of them things being photography. Lucky for my one of my best friends is a model so I can always snap some pictures of her to benefit the both of us.
For a while I had some ideas in mind of some pictures I would love to take and finally we just got it all set up and let our creative juices flow. We worked so well together as we are close and we have very similar styles and creative views. Together I think we got some pretty awesome shots and I was extremely happy how they all turned out. Here are the ones I edited, it was very hard to choose just a few to actually edit as there were so many great shots to choose from.








I hope you enjoy these images just as much as we did making them.

Follow Tylah
Instagram - @tylvh
Twitter - @tylvh_
Facebook - /tylahmodel
Snapchat - tylahmant



*Please refrain from using these images without my permission*

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nails in Flames. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig