Friday 29 July 2016

L'Occitane Blogger Evening

The people of L'Occitane set up an evening for us bloggers to get pampered, learn about the brand and try all sort of luxury products. It was a great fun filled evening that left us all very pleased.

Although L'Occitane is a high street brand it is defiantly a luxury one and a real treat to your skin. On the evening we got to try all kinds of products, have hand massages, play a fragrance game and even a mini facial.
Everybody working that night was extremely welcoming, informative and made the whole experience fun and educational. We got to learn about where the product ingredients come from, charitys they help and even the history of the brand. It was eye opening and heart warming all at the same time.


The packaging is extremely aesthetically pleasing as well as being kind to your skin, smelling devise and fair trade, it is a winner all round. However this really isn't a brand I personally could afford but would be great as a gift or for a real treat buy. 
They really have something for everybody too, including various men's products, skin care to suit any skin type and scents to suit anybody.

I had a mini facial buy one of the girls working at the store and these are the products she used to suit my skin type and even a CC cream which I had never tried before. I thought they were all great products and left my skin feeling clean and soft. One negative though was the CC cream, the colour was great for me but I felt like it made my skin look dry and flaky for some reason.
Like I said these are quite out of my normal price range but maybe one day I can afford to buy them myself, for now they will be on my wish lists.


Lastly I would like to thank everybody at the L'Occitane store in the Highcross Leicester for putting on such a great even for us and the extremely generous goody bag too.
I had an awesome time and I have even taken my mum into store to get her a hand massage too.
Go ahead and check out uk.loccitane.com and get yourself a treat.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This sounds like it was such a wonderful evening! x
    www.elliswoolley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Nails in Flames. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig