Monday 26 September 2016

Ohh Deer Dark Palm 2017 Diary

We cannot deny that the year is coming to an end and 2017 is just around the corner. However this means it is time to get a new diary.

Ohh Deer kindly sent me a new diary ready for the new year, I could not resist this dark palm one as it was right up my street with it being dark and having copper here and there.
I also needed a diary that would have a great layout to suit me, I did lust after their daily journals, but you have the write in your own dates, and I am far too lazy for that. 
The brand is also a Leicestershire based and also moving their head offices and opening a store just in my hometown Loughborough real soon. 



Not only do their diary's look great but they are great quality too, the cover is linen so it feels great and you know it will last you. With the pages showing a week across two pages, it is simple and just what I needed to write down my working hours and social events. The copper trim really finishes it all off in a luxury way that I am sure everybody will appreciate.
Over on their site they have something to suit everybody, all kinds of styles of diary's and daily journals. Let's not forget their homeware, cards, clothing and a lot more stationary bits and bobs.

Go ahead and check out ohhdeer.com to see all their goodies and maybe even treat yourself and buy somebody a gift!


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Everyone loves it whenever people get together and share thoughts. Great website, stick with it! Thank you for the good writeup.
    Deer

    ReplyDelete

© Nails in Flames. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig