Thursday 6 October 2016

BH Cosmetics Smokey Eyes Palette

I am always on the look out for new eyeshadow palettes and I was super happy when I stumbled across this beauty in TKmaxx.

Usually I seem to go for more nude tones like browns, blacks and greys for the eyes. When I saw this palette I could not resist and I know I needed it in my collection. These fun but still quite subtle colours are just what I needed so I can play around and experiment with makeup again. In the future I will post some looks using these gorgeous colours, as I would like some time to really play around and see what works for me.


As you can see there is a great variety in colours that could be used for all kinda of looks. Personally I am loving the reds and the shimmers and cannot wait to see what they will look like on. I have swatched a few on my arm and the colours have great pigmentation but aren't the softest feeling shadows I have felt. They are a really affordable brand so we cannot expect them to be really high quality, but they are extremely great for their price.
I found this palette at my local TKmaxx, however you can order them online via their website or some other beauty websites. I do have my eye on a few other products from BH cosmetics, as they have some really great collections.
If you would like to see swatches then please let me know and I will upload a picture to either instagram or twitter,


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ahhh such lovely shades, I'm especially in love with that green! I've only recently rediscovered TX Maxx too, they have some real gems! I would love to see your swatches :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    P.S I wondered, would you like to enter my special Too Faced Gingerbread palette giveaway? You will be so very welcome!

    ReplyDelete

© Nails in Flames. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig