Wednesday 26 April 2017

Makeup Revolution Flawless 3 Resurrection Palette

For quite some time I have been lusting after a new eyeshadow palette but I could never decide which one to go for. Quite a few palettes out there all seem to have shades I already own or none that really shout out to me. Then MUR came out with this one, it was right up my street and I just had to own it!




This Flawless 3 palette has everything I would want with eyeshadows, plenty of mattes, the odd shimmer and some perfect red tone shades for that grunge look I just live for!
Now this palette is just £8 for 32 shades, which is amazing. However some shades don't pop out as much as you would think, but with a big of eyeshadow primer and the right brushes all shades are workable. 
Personally I am loving the whole bottom row, and the orange shades "triumph" and "back". I use these for a grunge smokey look, but you can really vamp it up with some eyeliner too. The posibilities for me are endless with this whole palette and it is my new go to.


Here are the swatches for all shades in order, without editing and in a natural light. As you can see, some shades show up better than others, however they are all very soft and blendable. Overall I would recommend this palette and I cannot wait to see what makeup looks I come up with in the future using all of these shades. Follow me on Instagram to see some of the looks I will be posting.

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love the value for money you get in this palette, when you think about it it's a huge bargain! I adore the burnt orange shades in this palette, so pretty.
    Charlotte / Charlotte's Picks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It is a super bargain and I always love MUR's products. That is my fave too x

      Delete
  2. So many lovely neutral shades & it looks so pretty, I'd probably struggle to actually use it & just wanna look at it's prettiness.

    ReplyDelete

© Nails in Flames. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig