Saturday 29 July 2017

What 2017 Has Brought Me So Far



I wrote a post at the beginning of the year of what I hoped the year 2017 would bring me, safe to say some things haven't quite gone to plan...
Firstly, at the beginning of the year, I had quite a life changing operation! I had a septorhinoplasty, basically, I had my nose straightened due to breaking it in my teens. If you would like to know more about this then let me know and I can write a whole blog post about it showing you some pictures of my recovery.



My biggest goal for this year was to get myself a job that I enjoyed as I had been struggling with jobs within retail. However, I did kind of end up in a shop again, but with a rather different role that suits me perfectly. I am now a Nail Technician for Orly Nails at Superdrug and I couldn't be happier.



Another major thing that has happened this year so far is that Josh and I broke up. It was pretty tough to deal with at first but time is a great healer and I have now learned so much from the situation and came out the other side a whole lot stronger.



I adopted a cat named Nancy, she is all black and only three years old. She has completely made herself at home now and loves waking me up for attention in the middle of the night.

I have been seeing my friends so much more and concentrating on self-care and my career so I really needed some time away from my blog and find my love for all of my hobbies again.



My next goals are to carry on working hard at my job, improve my nail skills even more, explore more and just always put my mental health first.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nails in Flames. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig