Sunday 19 August 2018

Pop Art Gel Nails

This client and friend Gaynor always keeps me on my toes when it comes to getting creative and thinking outside of the box for next gel manicure,  this time we really pushed the boat out.



We scrolled through some ideas similar to what Gaynor had in mind on the trusty creative hub that is Pinterest, as that is the best place for any type of inspiration. After a discussion of colours, placement and designs we got to work and the final result was even better than what Gaynor and I had imagined.


Overall I was very proud of this design and always appreciate anybody giving me fun ideas to play with. If you would like to see more then please follow me on Instagram @horrieblenails
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nails in Flames. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig