Monday 23 March 2015

Beauty Wish List

We all dream about having the best make up collection, however funds maybe a little bit tights and won't stretch that far. However this will never stop us from dreaming and writing up that wish list of luxury. Here are some of the products I dream of having one day, some may be within my budget but are still in my wish list. Anything over £5 is a luxury to me anyway.
All pictures are links to their online shop.

Brushes are essential to my make-up routine, so these would be a great addition to my collection. At £55 these won't be coming home with my anytime soon, but would be a great investment as I have only heard great things about Zoeva products. Plus just look how gorgeous they are!

Let's not lie, we all have some sort of tiredness look under our eyes no matter how much we sleep. As this is a daily problem, why not cover it in style with NARS? I have seen the coverage this wonderful product gives, and it is a thumbs up from me! 

Something a little healthier to your purse at just £9.75, with others at £6.50. These masks are great for a bit of a pamper. With such a variety of different masks you are surely going to find one that will you you. Plus we all love some sort of LUSH product don't we?

If you have read my About Me then you will know I am a qualified nail technician so I really love nail products. The product itself is beautiful, but the pot it so pretty with it's little bow. Right now there is a sale on with website, also TK MAXX has a rang of ciate polishes too at around £3! 


I really can't deny how much I crave that Kylie Jenner lip. Now we all know she and her sisters use MAC lip liners to achieve the infamous look. There are many colours to choose from to get the look for you.

Benefit has such a wonderful selection of products that I would want to feature every single one of their magical products. Their packaging is divine with it's vintage look. One day I would love a large collection of their products.
Every part of our face needs to be cared for and what better way than to do it with the best cosmetic products out there? Clinique really have earned their name in luxury products for their effectiveness. I love to have soft lips so this would be a dream to own.

Ben Nye has a great reputation in the make up world. From make up artists to special FX. Their setting powder will give you that flawless finish we all long for. The price isnt't even that bad at under £10 for a large pot. I will definitely be owning this one day.


There are plenty more products that I would love to own but we will be here all day listing them all. Personally I like to budget on all things in my life, I love a sale or some kind of discount or dupe. This post was just an idea of the sort of products I some day would like to own for myself. If you know of any great dupes for me to try right now of similar products featured that would be great. I would also like to explore more into make up and find some great up and coming brands. For now I will still be using drugstore brands or online budget brands. Hope you enjoyed this post to inspire you and your wish list.


Hollie Louise 
x









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nails in Flames. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig