Monday 30 March 2015

Many years of hair


I have never been shy of experimenting with my hair. I get bored easily with styles and colours of my barnet, so I have gathered quite a collection of pictures over the years of myself with many different looks. I first started dying my hair at around 14/15 with just black dye as I was extremely emo back in the day. Even went through a stage of cutting my own hair!! Here is a collection of photos to show you all those crazy colours and cuts I once had, and some very much missed. 

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24
(present)




Yes I have been through quite a lot of colours and styles. Personally I really miss the pink hair, what do you think? Some ages have more pictures than other due to lack of selfies or not much went on with the hair at that age, as I grew quite attached to some.
Unfortunately now I am allergic to hair dye due to over exposure, this completely breaks my hair. However a local hair dresser called Hannah that works at Danique hair salon in Leicester is trying to work something out for me to get my hair all colourful again. So fingers crossed for a solution soon!








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nails in Flames. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig