Friday 6 March 2015

Home-ware Dreams





Shabby chic, pastel colours, vintage and a warm cosy feeling. They are just a few words to describe the way I would love to have my home. As you would of seen in my last post I am planning on moving to a new home but it's never to early to dream about beautiful home interior. Home ware is my kryptonite, so I am always sneaking into home departments in shops or online window shopping for dream items. Here are some inspirational pictures of how I would like to have my home one day. All pictures will be a link to either Pintrest or the online store where you could purchase the items yourself.







Find more ideas via my Pintrest.





Most pictures are from pintrest and none are owned by me.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nails in Flames. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig