Friday 8 July 2016

Bodega Launch Night

Do you love the taste of Mexican food and enjoy a great atmosphere? Then look no further as this place is for you!
Bodega is the new kid in town and it is going to be a hit with everyone, I am sure. Not only does it offer tasty treats, great cocktails (mocktails for me) and wonderful service but it is enjoyment for the whole family.


I was lucky enough so go and sample their food and drink and have a great time. I got to catch up with my fellow blogger friends and enjoy all they had to offer at Bodega. We had a buffet style dinner which made it super fun and everybody was able to chat away and be really relaxed.


Being a fan of South American food I was really looking forward to digging in and I was not dissapointed in any way, shape or form. It really hit the spot for me!
The staff were extremely kind and accommodating to others that were either veggie, vegan or had allergies. As you will see it was very authentic and pleasing to the eye as well as being delicious. 


Some of the dishes we got to try was; Jalapos, House Nachos, Quesadillas, Albondigas Cubanas and many more. If you would like to see what they have to offer then click here to see their menu.
Everybody else seemed to really enjoy their food too, so I think it was a win all round.


Overall I would highly recommend you go try out this new addition that Leicester has to offer. 
I would love to take my family and friends along to see what they think too, and I am already craving their food again.

Lastly I would love to thank Bodega for the successful event, their kindness and of course feeding us!
Head over to their website and book a table now to try it out for yourself.



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Your photos are making me hungry! It was such a fab night! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to go back for more!! Maybe we all should one day xx

      Delete
  2. Loved this nigh! Loved meeting you all as well.
    Brill post hun!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really fun evening, and it was lovely to see everybody too!
      Glad you enjoyed yourself. x

      Delete

© Nails in Flames. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig