Friday 22 July 2016

Pokemon GO Nail Art

Pokemon is the new craze worldwide and personally I cannot get enough of it. Are you playing it yet? If so, get nail art to match!
Seeing as my blog mostly consists of nail art it and I have always been a fan of Pokemon it was clear to me that I needed to do some Pokemon related nail art.
This isn't a tutorial post today, but just a fun short but sweet post showing you what I created.
The colours I chose to go alongside the pokeball represent, Pikachu, Charmander, Bulbasaur and Squirtle. I didn't want to make too much nail art as I thought this way anybody could achieve Pokemon themed nails for themselves.
This game has been great and I can't get enough of it! I think the game has had such a positive impact on so many people and I will be happy playing it for a long time still.
Go out and catch 'em all with your colourful nail art to match.


Why not try something like this for yourself and send me your pictures via twitter? 
Send them to me @hollieroseblog 




SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Cute nails! Love how minimal they are X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you sweet, I really loved having them <3 I should do yours one day xx

      Delete
  2. Love this Hollie, glad your putting your nail art talent to good use ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. pokemon sun and moon leaks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since its creation by Satoshi Taijiri, the game has continuously expanded and remained addictive for the kids who grew up with it and kids who are enjoying it now. Oldlordskull.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Much obliged to you for setting aside an ideal opportunity to distribute this data exceptionally valuable! must watch anime

    ReplyDelete

© Nails in Flames. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig