Monday 24 October 2016

Abandoned Building Photography

Previously I have shown my passion for photography, but that has just been pictures of models. You may not realise but for many years I have loved photography of derelict buildings and have always wanted to try it out for myself.
 I would not recommend going off to abandoned buildings as there are a lot of risks involved, including diseases, weak floors, broken glass and many other hazards. If you do, never go alone and please research and always be aware. It is illegal too so please make sure you understand these risks and that I will never tell you the locations of this type of post.
I also love watching exploration youtubers and that always inspires me to go and capture some great pictures. I really find beauty in such destruction in these places, peeled pain, rust and graffiti makes it all worth while.









I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do. I should hopefully be going to some more places in the future where I will take more photos and share them with you to see.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nails in Flames. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig