Thursday 1 December 2016

November Favourites 2016

November has come and gone, that means it is time to show you what I have been loving all month.
Four products have really got me excited this month and I would highly recommend every single one of them for you to try out for yourself. 

Firstly let's talk about Nip + Fab's Glycolic Fix, daily cleansing pads. I saw them on offer in Superdrug for just £5 and I could not refuse this great bargain. I had used cleansing pads when I was a teenager from a brand called OXY and they worked a treat on my spotty teenage skin. So,seeing these I thought why not give them a try. They are so simple and really get any left over makeup or general dirt off of my face, the smell is also really pleasant and your skin feels very soft. The normal price for them is quite expensive at £12.95 so, if I was repurchase these I will wait for them to be on offer again.

Moving onto another great skincare product that I am totally in love with, Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil. This product is really great for taking off your makeup at the end of the day, you only need a few drops and it really breaks away all of your makeup. As you only have to use a few drops this product will last you a long while and it is really great for the price too. I love simple products and will always try out their new products, a firm favorite of mine.

Now, I am sure everybody knows about Sudorem and it's multiple uses, I have always heard it is great for spots and finally I got some for myself. I had a really bad hormonal breakout of spots, and I needed to treat it, my normal skin routine was not quite battling my issue. I wouldn't say this helped get rid of them overnight but it really did help soothe my acne and made my skin feel very soft. Overall it really helped and I will be coming back to it if I get another bad breakout.

Saving the best till last, I had been searching for a new foundation for a while now and I think I finally found the perfect one! EX1 is by far my most favorite this month, at just £12.50 you cannot go wrong. I have the palest shade and it is a perfect match for me. Being so pale I found it extremely hard to find the right shade without paying a lot of money for a high end one. With high coverage and a matte finish, this really has it all for me. I already know I will be repurchasing this foundation, I think I have found the one.



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. That simple oil cleanser is on my list to buy when I run out of my number 7 one! I'm loving oil cleansers at the moment

    Charlotte xx

    ReplyDelete

© Nails in Flames. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig