Tuesday 17 January 2017

10 Facts About Me


I thought to get me back into the swing of things I would do a nice and easy blog post. So, here are 10 simple facts you may not know about me.
  1. I live with my boyfriend Joshua in a town called Loughborough
  2. I never did my GCSE's 
  3. I have 13 tattoos
  4. I used to collect Hello Kitty
  5. My guilty pleasure music is still S Club 7
  6. I still own my first teddy bear, called Spotty
  7. My birthday is on New Years Day
  8. I have never been on a plane
  9. I am a qualified Nail Technician
  10. My favourite films are; Mean Girls, Finding Nemo, Donnie Darko, My Girl, Bring It On.



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love posts like this - they're the perfect way to ease yourself back into blogging! You've inspired me to do something similar <3 Iamfoxxtailz | Alternative Style Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I love this! One of my fave films is finding nemo too! Have you seen finding dory yet? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. You're not missing out on anything when it comes to planes, I've been on so many I'd happily never fly again.
    I love Hello Kitty and people still buy me small bits sometimes but it really doesn't fit my aesthetic to have them about the place. But I have SHIT loads of those wee phonecharm ones you get in vending machines ... Like a massive cluster I had hanging from my phone when I wanted to be a scene kid so bad.
    Also ... Loughborough REPRESENT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© Nails in Flames. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig