Tuesday 28 February 2017

Sad But True


February has been a great month for me and experimenting with fashion. I kept with my usual "all black everything" vibe but added in some new finishing touches.
I am the type of person that always sticks to the same kind of outfit, t-shirt and skinny jeans are my go to items. However, this month I have found some outfit inspiration over on Pintrest that has led to this outfit here.

As grunge is the in thing right now it makes my style choices easier, it is so easy to get your hands on anything that comes from the 90s grunge era.

The Metallica tee I am wearing is actually my boyfriend's, we found it whilst sorting out some of his old things. I claimed it as mine straight away!
My boots were from Primark in the sale for only £6. I have wanted some just like this for a while so there was no question, I just had to have them.









Jeans - Topshop
Choker - Primark
Tights - Ebay
Shoes - Primark
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Replies
    1. thank you sweetie. I actually feel quite good about myself with these pictures. i hope you are well xx

      Delete
  2. YOU FINALLY GOT THE FISHNETS!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy hell wow!

    I freaking adore this outfit, you look AMAZING!

    Love the fishnet/jeans thanggg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you like it haha! I love this combo too, it is so simple but makes such a big difference xx

      Delete
  4. I completely forgot about my love for rolling sleeves on band tees until I saw this. You look bangin' <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always roll my sleeves on t-shirts. i feel so much more comfortable that way and it shows my tattoos off better x

      Delete
  5. I love the fishnets under jeans thing going on right now. The outfit looks great on you!

    www.thecolourchronicles.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this outfit combo too! Thank you lovely xx

      Delete

© Nails in Flames. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig